segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2020

Is Your Marriage Worth Saving?


Hello Girls, CLICK HERE to discover unique secret to make any man in love with you. This works for you even if you are single, dating or even married.

Last week, I answered a difficult coaching email from one of my clients. He asked me whether his marriage was worth saving. He and his wife were married for 6 years and had a child together. Things had been sour in their marriage for over a year and a half, and this client tol me that they were on the brink of divorce… he said they’ve tried almost everything too – you know, stuff like marriage counselling, couples retreats, and even team building exercises. Now, he had just signed up for my online coaching program and I’ll be working with him closely over the next couple months, but at this point, this client is broken and almost ready to give up. Does his situation sound familiar to you? Is your marriage worth saving or should you and your partner give up? In this video, I’ll do my best to answer this very difficult question. Hi, my name’s Brad Browning and I’m a marriage expert from Vancouver, Canada. I’m widely regarded as one of the best relationship and marriage coaches in the world, and I’ve helped thousands and thousands of people mend their broken relationships and marriages. Now, on to the topic of whether you should save your marriage… It’s true that there are many, many benefits to staying married. Research has proven that married people are generally happier, more successful, and even healthier than non-married people. And it’s also true that it’s much easier raising children when two partners are committed to the marriage. However, some marriages are so toxic that the only way to stop the bleeding is to call it quits… and in some very rare cases, I do advocate ending a marriage if things seem unsalvageable. However, most cases CAN be helped, and I’ll go over some of the ways you can improve your situation later on in this video.

You May Like:

     

     

     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário